Thursday, August 15, 2013

Local Oddities

Below are just a few of the unusual and interesting things I have found while walking around Xela during my time off. The horrifying taxidermic animals were found in Xela's own museum of natural history and the various murals were found on various building around town. I think the pictures mostly speak for themselves so this post will probably not be very long. The only thing I do have to say is that I have had a really good time exploring the city on my own. More fun then I ever thought I would doing something on my own. One of the things this trip has taught me is the pleasure in doing things by myself. Of course when I have the opportunity I still often choose to do something with a friend but I definitely get something else out of an experience when I do it alone. Noticing strange things like those below are evidence of that. 








No comments:

Post a Comment